Game InfoWhat is Nusantara Rising?
Nusantara Rising is an online city-building game that takes place in Indonesia at the 15th century, which at that time it was known as Nusantara, as mentioned in the book of Negarakertagama. And this century is a time where kingdoms on Indonesia reached their peak of glory, thus we call this game "Nusantara Rising".
Players will assume the role as local Adipati, lord of small and undeveloped village. They are required to develop this village in order to survive on this era by building farmlands, mines, infrastructural buildings, balancing the productions and needs, recruit troops and etc.
- Redefining city building game. We are trying to bring simple yet fun game to play without having to burden our players with the complexity of usual city-building game.
- Set in Exotic lands called Nusantara, forge your own village from stratch, watch it grows, and turn it into busy bustling city.
- Expand your lands further by establishing another villages or conquer them using your military powers.
- Dozens of buildings at your disposal to help you in developing your village, supporting your populations, troops, as well as your allies.
- Play alone in Singleplayer campaign mode where the story of Majapahit Kingdom, Sunda Kingdom, and Aceh Sultanate unfolds,
- Or test your strenght in Multiplayer mode where you can compete with others in 6 players all out wars.
- And much more.
Currently Nusantara Rising is still in development phase (Prototyping), and we plan to release it by next year (2014). Make sure to Like our Facebook and follow Twitter, so that you stay updated with the latest news regarding this game. (For example: Closed Beta test.)
What language this game will be released?
This game will be developed with English interface so that this game can be enjoyed for everyone. However Bahasa Indonesia will be available once the game released.
Can this game be played in offline mode?(Singleplayer)?
Yes, There is Singleplayer campaign where you can play alone. Though our focus is in the online-play, that's where the fun is.
Is this game free to play?
No, players are required to purchase the game once (DLC and Expansions are not included). There will be no microtransactions or such.
What's the system requirement to play this game?
It might be changed at any time, but currently:
- .NET Framework Version 4
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium 3
- Memory: 128 MB
- Hard Drive: 200 MB Free
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Internet Connection (For Online-Play)
There's something I would like to say to the developer!
Sure, we accept any criticism, suggestions, sponsors, just send your mail to admin[at]pstteam.com
We are very grateful for all feedbacks you send.